Zalora Indonesia began operations in January 2012 and has grown rapidly to become the largest fashion e-commerce shop in Indonesia. We are part of a large network of e-commerce ventures across South East Asia and the World. Fast track your career by joining us at the startup phase of our company to work in a non-hierarchical, fast paced and challenging work environment. If you are passionate, talented, critical-minded and a born problem solver we need you!
- Work closely with Creative Team and relevant stakeholders to produce and execute high quality and user-centered design solution (e.g. wireframe, user-flow) for all channels
- Review and optimize existing UI to increase conversions
- Produce design innovations to improve user engagement
- Strong UX understanding and UI skills.
- Passionate about web & user-centred design method.
- Min. 3 years experience designing beautiful, simple, engaging user experiences for desktop and web at a consumer Internet company or web design agency.
- Experience designing mobile devices such as the iPhone, iPad or Android is a plus!
- Thorough understanding of graphic design principles, including screen layout, color theory and typography as it applies to the digital work.
- Able to create use cases, wireframes, interface specifications.
- Understanding of relevant web standards and guidelines, including accessibility and usability.
- Comfortable with an iterative process and willingness to ask for help, follow direction, and exchange constructive critique with the team.
- Proficient utilizing the Adobe Creative Suite (Fireworks in particular to create design mockups and assets).
- Good understanding of user-centric web design and stays current with the potential and limitations of the latest web technologies and techniques (e.g. HTML5, CSS3, Progressive Enhancement, Responsive Web Design, Mobile First).
- Able to prioritize work on multiple projects & with tight release schedules.
- Can collaborate with team members, but can complete projects individually.
- Excited about working with engineers as well as designers.
Applicants should send their resume to: email@example.com