Squiryl is a Social Platform developed with the vision to make customer loyalty fun, engaging, and ultimately more efficient. Squiryl is founded and headquartered in Singapore. Squiryl will be launched in Indonesia in June 2012 and we’re currently looking for an iOS/Android mobile developer to be a part of our fun team!
iOS/Android mobile developer
- Be brilliant developers, addicted to mobile technology
- Have passion to design, build and polish great, simple, fun mobile consumer facing applications
- Be driven to succeed & be self-motivated with the ability to work with little supervision or hand-holding
- Be comfortable working independently and owning a project from start to finish
- Minimum 1 year iPhone/Android applications experience.
- Must have shipped mobile application(s)
- Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience with consumer facing UI development
- Ability to analyze, debug and redesign multi-threaded and complex applications
- Good visual design sense and creative drive with a passion for user experience
- Make disciplined use of source control and bug tracking systems
- Self motivated with an ability to manage deliverables/work.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, collaborative, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Game development experience or commercially funded/available app is a plus
Interested candidates please send in your latest resume stating the current drawn salary and the expected salary.
Applicants should send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org