Company Name :
PT. Squryl Indonesia
Squiryl is a Social Platform developed with the vision to make customer loyalty fun, engaging, and ultimately more efficient.
Squiryl is founded and headquartered in Singapore. Squiryl will be launched in Indonesia in May 2012
and we’re currently looking for an iOS developer to be a part of our fun team.
- Be brilliant developers (non-negotiable) addicted to mobile technology
- Have passion to design, build and polish great, simple, fun mobile consumer facing applications
- Be driven to succeed & be self-motivated with the ability to work with little supervision or hand-holding
- Be comfortable working independently and owning a project from start to finish
- Minimum 2 years iPhone/iPad applications experience.
- Must have shipped mobile application(s), preferably in iTunes
- Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience with consumer facing iOS UI development
- Ability to analyze, debug and redesign multi-threaded and complex applications
- Good visual design sense and creative drive with a passion for user experience
- Make disciplined use of source control and bug tracking systems
- Participate in software code reviews to ensure the creation of high-quality, robust code by all team members.
- Self motivated with an ability to manage deliverables/work.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, collaborative, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Game development experience or commercially funded/available app is a plus
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills.
Interested candidates please send in your latest resume stating the current drawn salary and the expected salary.
Applicants should send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org