Think about impacting 1 out of every 2 people online–in innovative and imaginative ways that are uniquely Yahoo!. We do just that each and every day, and you could too. After all, it’s big thinkers like you who will create the next generation of Internet experiences for consumers and advertisers across the globe. Now’s the time to show the world what you’ve got. Put your ideas to work for over half a billion people.
Yahoo! recently acquired Koprol to drive the next wave of internet and mobile development in Indonesia and across Asia. Koprol allows members to discover new people and places in the world, and is looking to add new team members who are passionate about community, geo-location and mobile technology.
Developer’s Minimum Requirements:
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related technical experience
- Professional software engineer with a record of shipping excellent product
- Great communicator, enjoys helping people, remains friendly and constructive under stress
- Understands deployment issues in highly scaled social web applications
- Productive coder, able to work effectively with object-oriented design
- Able to read and understand other people’s code as easily as you write your own
- Meticulous, self-motivated, and able to multi-task in a fluid environment
- Good knowledge of Google Android SDK
- Having commercially deployed applications is a plus
Email application to firstname.lastname@example.org