We are an online social fashion startup that helps young adult women and teenage girls discover, share, and shop for their favorite everyday styles.
At PinkEmma, we believe that delightful and inspiring fashion should be accessible and affordable to everyone. Our clothes are manufactured and handpicked from many sources that we believe represent the current style spectrum of teenagers and young adult women.
PinkEmma’s Vision is to Liberate Everyday Good Style. Every woman is designed to look good. We help women discover everyday good style that is affordable.
- Editing, enhancing, cropping, and mixing lots of fashion photos
- Designing eye-popping newsletters with the goal of maximizing Open Rate, Click Rate, and Purchase Rate
- Designing web graphic elements for maximum user engagement
- Designing other communication materials
Job Requirements (Qualifications):
- Minimum of college degree
- At least 1 year experience in graphic design
- Experience using photo editing using tools such as Photoshop
- Experience in basic HTML is a plus
- Passion in design and style
- Abundance of energy and passion for design
- Creativity and innovation
- Flexible working style
- Motivation and initiative to succeed
- Ability to develop excellent working relationships
Do you think you are the one? If you do, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we look forward to hearing your story.